Saturday, July 9, 2011

Staring Down the Blank Page

Hello, Blank Page. So, we meet again.


Starting over is what writers do. Every chapter, every manuscript. Still, the blank page does its best to bare its fangs and act intimidating every time. The world of words doesn't operate by "if you build it, they will come." But building is what we do. So here goes.

This is a new blog, but this isn't the first time I've blogged. This shiny new blog will replace the old personal blog. Why the mulligan? Mostly because that pretty, website-matching blog requires design skills I don't have to update it. That's why we're now on blogger. New look, and I'll throw in a new commitment to try and blog more often. No extra charge.

So, welcome (or welcome back). If there's anything you'd like to see (or see more of) on this blog -- thoughts on writing, books, animal welfare, wacky animal news, etc. -- don't be shy. Comments are our friends.

4 comments:

  1. Your bird header reminds me of my blog. Thus, I like it (and the kitty pic in the post).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look. Love the post about killer comments.

    ReplyDelete